2018 ART SHOW AND SALE OPENS ON SATURDAY AUGUST 11, 1pm
Jessie Burnside Memorial Art Show and Sale Rules and Online Application
FOR MORE INFORMATION
regarding the Jessie Burnside Memorial Art Show and Sale, please contact us.
Massey Area Museum
150 Sauble Street
P.O. Box 237
Massey Area Museum Curator Carolyn Hein
PRINT OFF AND DELIVER/MAIL AN APPLICATION FORM
ART SHOW POLICIES
1. Art entered in the art show will be grouped into the following twelve (12) categories:
2. All art should be brought into the museum between July 30th and August 4th
3. Because of limited gallery space, artwork displayed on wall must not exceed 360 inches perimeter or 914.4 cm perimeter.
4. Artwork must be mounted and wired for framing
5. Artwork that has been shown in previous Jessie Burnside Memorial Art shows will not be accepted
6. All artwork must be original. Neither kits nor numbered prints will be accepted.
7. Paintings that have not been painted on a flat surface, such as paper, Masonite or canvas, will be considered 3- dimensional art.
8. Enhanced Photography is for photographs that have been digitally altered, filtered or collaged.
9. If the subjects matter is no longer recognizable as photograph, please enter it into the Digital Art category; this is for all artwork created with the help of a computer.